I love colors. Even I don’t fear to experiment colors in my
make up…lol. Cause I think COLORS ALWAYS REFLECTS YOUR COLORFUL MIND. Many of
us think that using color in makeup, especially in eye makeup can give a weird
look. So it is very necessary if you are trying colors in eye makeup for going
outside. Here are some pictures of colorful makeup I tried recently. Hope you
like it girls.
First of all apply a base shadow to get a flawless
finishing. Then use color like black, dark brown or coffee. It will give a
smoky look at end. Then use bright red and blue color. If you want to give it
in a shape, take a thin plastic sheet and place it in the corner of your eye,
where shadows end. Apply shadow on it. You will see a flawless eye shadow
ending in your eye lid. Magic of eye makeup is practicing. Do whatever you want
with make up with joy (of course in your own face until you became an expert..lol)

No comments:
Post a Comment