Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reduce Sun Burning of Your Feet

Sun burning is a huge problem for the girls in summer. As we have to go out every day for our classes, offices or some other works, therefore, it's an obvious thing to face. Most of the people are concerned about tanning their face neck and to some extent hands but not about feet. Don't they need much attention like other parts of our body? Whenever I saw my feet earlier I just wanted to cry. It was so badly burnt. Even the straps of my shoes have left their marks on my feet. I will now share a great tip about reducing this sunburn. We all are afraid of using bleach. But we can apply it on our feet. I won't say that it's harmless or bla bla bla. However, the thing is it will reduce tanning in a very short time. And as our skin of feet is not that much sophisticated as our face, I suggest at least giving it a try to it. For me it’s same. I am never going to use bleach on my face, but I can use it on my feet sometimes for sure! You can use bleach once a month in extreme summer. Wish you best of luck girls. It made my feet glowing and soft. Let’s see how it works with your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment