Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Inspired by My Eid Dress


After some days we are going to enjoy eid festival. I am damn sure that right now every girl is very busy with her dress, shoes, accessories and their look on eid day. SO GIRLS TELL ME YOUR DRESS COLOR SO THAT I CAN DO SOME EXPERIMENTS WITH SHADES. Color of my dress is mostly violet.  It is striped and combined with indigo, white and black color. I made chiffon orna and bordered it with deep violet velvet. To give it more elegant look, I used white and off white pearl on velvet lace. Tell me about your dress color and how you girls are making it. I guess sharing this experience can add some more idea for making your eid dress.

 I always love to use vibrant color for my make-up. But on eid day I would like to do little experiment and look bit sober…(lol)!!! That is the reason I used deep violet color as prime shade. A little cerulean or sky-blue color on the corner..(cause I simply cant leave my habit of using bright color…:///).
That's how i looked lastly..:D:D:D
  


How to apply:
Fist use colors like apricot or peach or lightest brown as base shadow.  Then I did my corner with a thin brush. Then I applied violet color. When I saw it got deep, I applied a little amount of shimmer magenta on that violet shadow. After that I did the end. I took a plastic thin sheet and then put black and dark brown shadow on it for a smoky look. This little trick helps you to shape your end shadow with less confusion. I used not too golden shadow for highlighting. See!!!!! It’s simple!!!!!...:D:D:D:D….whatever you do is incomplete until you filled your eyes with kajal. I used Lakme Kajal (ouuffff…it’s intense but smudges a lot) and then outlined it with Colossal Kajal (it’s bit costly but intense and doesn’t smudge..:DD)

 
Then I colored my lip with Jordana lipstick (natural-58 and 5th ave-37).  
I guess you have noticed that I don’t use that much branded products and I’m not bothered of that usually I don’t use things that don’t find available in the market or that are too costly. AND I’M NOT ASHAMED OF THAT….:D:D:D

Lips flips confusing smiles..;)
My toys to play, plastic sheet and Costal Scents 88 palette..:D

2 comments: